The ThunderPack appears and functions as an ordinary civilian backpack, but quickly inverts to form a level III-A MOLLE vest capable of accepting level III and IV hard armor plates.
SPEC OPS BACKPACK
Backpack Standard Features
- Built-in pocket for ballistic protection backpack panel level IIIA
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt for comfort and easier carry
- 5 main compartments with additional storage inside
- Ideal for easy organization and accessibility
- MOLLE Webbing on exterior for attachment of extra accessories
- Length: 21″ (53.34cm)
- Width: 20″ (50.8cm)
- Height: 13″ (33.02cm)
- Weight: 5.8lbs (2.63kg)
- Main Pocket: 21″ x 20″ x 7.5″
- External Pocket: 13″ x 11″ 3.5″
- Lower Pocket: 6″ x 12.5 x 3.5″
- Side Pocket:9″ x 5″ x 2″
BackPack NIJ Standard Level IIIA Panel
- .2lb 16.25″ x 12.5″
- Optional level IIIA panel insert for ballistic protection
- Full coverage of back
- Multi-hit to stop .44 magnum
- Available to fit executive briefcase
- Available in custom sizing
- Ballistic panels 5 years
- Outer cover 3 years
Our standard 13 x 15 inch Level IIIA soft body armor panel fits almost any backpack providing discreet protection and peace of mind.
At slightly thicker than 1/4 inch, the panel is soft and flexible and does not affect the comfort of the backpack or interrupt the daily use of your backpack.
Sturdy hook and pile (Velcro) adhesive strips firmly attach the panel to the inside of your pack.
The backpack can quickly be used as a shield in cases of extreme emergency and protects you against most handgun and sub-machine gun threats.
For larger or custom cut panels,
please contact our sales department for a quote.
HARD ARMOR RIFLE PLATE
NIJ BALLISTIC THREAT LEVEL IIIA
- Size - 16.5”x10.25”x<0.25” (41.91 cm x 26.035 cm)
- Weight – 1.4 lbs. (0.635 kg)
- Thickness – .25 inches (.635 cm)
International Armor’s Backpack Polyethylene Hard Armor Rifle Plates are manufactured using high-performance, high density polyethylene, resulting in a lightweight, durable hard armor rifle plate ideal for maritime, rugged transport, and extended duty operations.
These plates are designed to achieve NIJ Level IIIA protection and is a “Stand Alone” plate. Stand Alone plates are designed and tested to defeat ballistic threats using the plate only.
No ballistic vest is required, as all the ballistic energy and fragments are stopped in the plate. These plates are usually reserved for tactical operations or anti-terrorist work where the ammunition threat is unknown, or if the wearing of a vest is considered too cumbersome.
- Multi-Hit capability
- Front and back placement
- Positive buoyancy (floats) for maritime operations
- Resistant against drops, water, sun, temperature change, acids and oils
- Extremely durable
- Drop resistant
- Withstands extreme climates
- Moisture/salt water resistant
- Stands up to harsh use
International Armor’s Backpack Polyethylene Hard Armor Rifle Plates are designed to defeat multiple rifle rounds from the following:
HOME | ABOUT INTERNATIONAL ARMOR CORPORATION | PRODUCTS | TACTICAL ARMOR | ADVANCED TACTICAL ASSAULT VEST | BASIC TACTICAL VEST
JUGGERNAUT RIFLE BODY ARMOR | MANTIS TACTICAL ASSAULT VEST – QUICK RELEASE | URBAN MODULAR TACTICAL VEST | OTV INTERCEPTOR VEST
RAIDER TACTICAL ASSAULT VEST | TACTICAL ENTRY VEST | URBAN ASSAULT VEST “NARC SPECIAL” | POLARIS MARITIME VEST | BALLISTIC HELMETS
XT TACTICAL RIOT HELMET | DELTA TACTICAL HELMET | DELTA TACTICAL HELMET w/ LEVEL II FACE SHIELD | HELMET REFURBISHMENT
HIGH BALLISTIC FACE MASK | LEVEL II FACE SHIELD | SOH-MICH HIGH BALLISTIC HELMET | SOH-MICH “GUNNER” HIGH BALLISTIC HELMET
RIFLE PLATES | LEVEL IV RIFLE PLATES | LEVEL III RIFLE PLATES | AK-47 HARD ARMOR PLATES | CONCEALABLE ARMOR
BALLISTIC COOL MESH T-ARMOR | CONCEALABLE SIDE PANEL STYLE VEST | CONTOUR CONCEALABLE VEST | SAN DIEGO CONCEALABLE VEST
STAB-ONE™ VEST | BOMB BLANKETS | K-9 ONE VEST™ | BALLISTIC SHIELDS | SPARTAN SHIELD – LEVEL IIIA | SPARTAN SHIELD – LEVEL III
MOBILE SPEC OPS BUNKER SHIELDS | SPECIAL OPS | BALLISTIC CHAPS | HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF FOR BODY ARMOR
BALLISTIC CHARTS | WARRANTIES | RESOURCES | FAQ | SITE MAP | CONTACT US | REQUEST FOR QUOTE