MOBILE SPECIAL OPERATIONS BUNKER SHIELD ( SOB )
LARGE PORTABLE BALLISTIC BUNKER and SHIELDS
NIJ THREAT LEVEL III and LEVEL IV BALLISTIC BUNKER
The Special Operations Bunker is a portable fortification providing protection from rifle level threats without burdening the operator. The S.O.B. is a modular, movable, multi-use ballistic bunker providing flexible ballistic protection.
The S.O.B.’s unique design enables users to assess the threat level and then assemble the S.O.B. into the most suitable configuration in a matter of minutes.
The basic bunker is composed of three modular welded aluminum frames and twenty-seven individual N.I.J. Level IIIA modular ballistic panels. When assembled, the layered design of the panels provides N.I.J. Level III protection.
- The free-standing bunker relieves personnel of shield weight and does not occupy their hands.
- Each frame section has extruded aluminum channels to receive the ballistic panels.
- Each channel is designed to permit three panel layers with offset panel joints to create overlap and avoid a weakness in the ballistic system.
- The left and right hand frames have casters that permit mobility of the fully assembled bunker.
- The entire assembly takes less than five minutes. If deployed from the S.O.B. trailer no assembly is required
- The frame permits one, two or three panels in each opening to protect against varying threat levels.
- Three panels provide the maximum protection (rated for N.I.J. Level III, Winchester .308 rounds fired from 50’-0” and Level III+, 30-06 rounds fired from 90’-0”)
- One panel provides minimum protection (rated for N.I.J. Level IIIA, 44 magnum and 9mm handgun rounds fired from 16’-4”).
- Damaged or compromised panels can be replaced individually.
- Panels can be upgraded as ballistic technology improves.
- Ballistic panels are divided into multiple layers reducing the overall weight to less than 42 pounds each.
- This permits full bunker assembly by one person.
- The bunker can use optional skis or wider wheels for deployment over snow, grass, soft soil, etc.
- The frontal frame has an integral horizontal mounting bar for lighting, loud speakers, cameras, etc.
- The bunker has an optional overhead panel that provides protection from an elevated threat.
- Four individual panels of each bunker have integral “tri-grip” handholds for use as personal N.I.J. Level IIIA shields.
- Each panel is equipped with a carrying strap for use as an individual N.I.J. Level IIIA shield outside of the bunker frame.
- The frame permits panels to be installed, interchanged, and removed easily.
- An optional deployment trailer permits immediate use upon arrival without the need of assembly.
- S.O.B. N.I.J. Level IV ballistic vision shield permits safe observation and a “return-fire” port.
- S.O.B. ballistic bunker seat for fast deployment
- S.O.B. ballistic bunker first-aid stretcher – rail mounted
- S.O.B. ballistic trailer for rapid “on-site” deployment.
- S.O.B. 34” wide front frame section
- S.O.B. overhead protective panel
- S.O.B. two-person insta-bunker frame
- S.O.B. all-terrain wheels and/or snow skis
- S.O.B. kick-stands for front and/or side frame sections
- S.O.B. rail-mounted utility pouches
HOME | ABOUT INTERNATIONAL ARMOR CORPORATION | PRODUCTS | TACTICAL ARMOR | ADVANCED TACTICAL ASSAULT VEST | BASIC TACTICAL VEST
JUGGERNAUT RIFLE BODY ARMOR | MANTIS TACTICAL ASSAULT VEST – QUICK RELEASE | URBAN MODULAR TACTICAL VEST | OTV INTERCEPTOR VEST
RAIDER TACTICAL ASSAULT VEST | TACTICAL ENTRY VEST | URBAN ASSAULT VEST “NARC SPECIAL” | POLARIS MARITIME VEST | BALLISTIC HELMETS
XT TACTICAL RIOT HELMET | DELTA TACTICAL HELMET | DELTA TACTICAL HELMET w/ LEVEL II FACE SHIELD | HELMET REFURBISHMENT
HIGH BALLISTIC FACE MASK | LEVEL II FACE SHIELD | SOH-MICH HIGH BALLISTIC HELMET | SOH-MICH “GUNNER” HIGH BALLISTIC HELMET
RIFLE PLATES | LEVEL IV RIFLE PLATES | LEVEL III RIFLE PLATES | AK-47 HARD ARMOR PLATES | CONCEALABLE ARMOR
BALLISTIC COOL MESH T-ARMOR | CONCEALABLE SIDE PANEL STYLE VEST | CONTOUR CONCEALABLE VEST | SAN DIEGO CONCEALABLE VEST
STAB-ONE™ VEST | BOMB BLANKETS | K-9 ONE VEST™ | BALLISTIC SHIELDS | SPARTAN SHIELD – LEVEL IIIA | SPARTAN SHIELD – LEVEL III
MOBILE SPEC OPS BUNKER SHIELDS | SPECIAL OPS | BALLISTIC CHAPS | HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF FOR BODY ARMOR
BALLISTIC CHARTS | WARRANTIES | RESOURCES | FAQ | SITE MAP | CONTACT US | REQUEST FOR QUOTE